Returns management is one of the factors for success in mail-order and online business.
Service level agreements (SLAs) assure clients’ individual requirements in terms of quality and reliability in handling returns.
A whole chain of events such as checks for completeness and correct functioning begins with the receipt and unpacking of customer returns, customer-accounts settlement, cleaning, packing and returning goods to warehouse. Our policy is that the next customer receives a product “as new” without any traces of use. Here, emphasis is placed on retaining as much of the original value as possible.
RETURNS MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Centralised receipt and unpacking
- Checks for completeness and correct functioning
- Assessment / Quality checks
- Goods classification
- Customer-account clearing
- Cleaning / Repair
- Goods refreshment
- Packing and insertion of product leaflets
- Labelling and sorting
- Return to warehouse
- Quality and reliability (SLAs)
- Reliable execution of complex campaigns
- Short throughput times
- Rapid availability
- Cost advantages from optimised processes and synergies